Sunday, July 25, 2010

Confidentiality In A Daycare

80. Der Herr Sohn zieht um

.
D ie fruit trees in the garden took advantage of us in Aflenz full year were rich with fruit. Once a bed of 100 steps long and 40 paces wide kitchen garden was empty, I had to pass the time in succession the beds umgestochen and eliminates the dug out stones. When I finished this work, I got from Mr. Son, kk district judge, the message that he would be translated as Knittelfeld. Since I now had many preparations to do because of the move and to pack a lot and hard.



When I was treated in the summer of 1888 in my abdominal discomfort came with leeches, where the sitting, in time a kind of hardening that can not hurt, but after and for greater was. Dr. Lichtenegger knew remedy.

The time now that I was due to the move so busy, caught the aforementioned hardening of the pagers. I had terrible pain and left on 2 Early October 1890 the physician Dr. Winkler pick. This saw my condition as very dangerous and urged to leave immediately after Bruck hospital. Sir concerned, kindly once the car. So I drove about 11 clock by mail accompanied by Hulda granddaughter to Bruck, after I had even taken a soup to me.

In my hospital was suffering from three Doctors examined and approved the opening of the nearly fist-sized Tippelskirch . For snack I got a glass of warm milk and the Tipple envelopes.

was cut the next day Tipple from the hospital physician, Dr. Bertha, in the presence of Dr. Schmid and still a gentleman doctor. After evacuation of blood and pus of Tipple was purified besalmt and prevented. Four hospital-or cross-sisters went with ointments, fresh and warm water and finally with bandages works.

The second board Class at noon (194) and the evening was excellent, and always more than enough. The snack of coffee in the morning was quite good, and between morning coffee and lunch there was a good soup and a roll. The nurses were very kind and careful. The wound was stopped every day by Dr. Bertha fresh, but the healing went very same lansam. He told me that he, when he studied in Graz, have seen my pictures to load on the host Ries us they liked him and that he himself liked drawing. So I decided to honor him some of my pictures in stock.

On 22 October, I paid for 21 days Meals per Day 1 Gulden 50 Kreuzer and in tips 1 Gulden 22 Cruisers.

On 30 November came the new district judge to Aflenz and 1 December hit the device, a weighing of Graz ago on furniture. After unloading our furniture was packed up the same, which on 6 December arrived by train in Knittelfeld.

On 3 December continued Dr. Eduard Neuhold together with his wife and daughter Greta and the cook of Aflenz. They came together with her daughter, Hulda, who was staying overnight at the second day of a countess in Bruck, in the evening after Knittelfeld, where the family had to stay until the arrival of the furniture in a hotel.

Before the departure of Bruce on 3 October was Dr. Neuhold kind enough to visit me in hospital before the operation. Also Mr. Wawrinek came four times to visit, and as I sniffed so much, he brought a portion of tobacco. On 22 December afternoon, I went to Leoben for 35 cruisers and came to 5 clock there. On 24 Major Plank came to Sister Dominica and then on 26 Dr. Neuhaus. In Wawrinek was in the Christmas holidays feasted splendidly.

In Sommergger'schen house is a restaurant "To the city of Graz." A daughter of the landlady, Stefi, is with the Lord tax collector married in Knittelfeld. As this couple was over the holidays with their mother, so I became acquainted with them in the guest room.

On 26 October began to sweat at night my probably not well-healed wound. So I went on 28 early by train for 40 cruisers to Knittelfeld and met at 11 clock at the station where I was from Dr. Edward and granddaughter Hulda bewillkommt friendly. Edi off in the course of the evening came after Jews castle and back again. Granddaughter Gretchen Neuhold had received me very friendly and pointed me in this for me very nice paved room.

Lichtenegger, Dr. Aflenz me for the case, recommended that I should in Knittelfeld missing, the Dr. Pölz. On 31 I went to him. He inspected my wound and prescribed cold compresses, which cost at the pharmacy 46 cruisers, but in vain. (195) Only after continued use, an ointment, the evil has been eliminated. I stayed 20 days bedridden. Meanwhile, I could still write letters to my daughter in Vienna and also send letters to Carlsbad and Mureck. I, too, were 3 pictures for Dr. Bertha in Bruck on the post, then 4 images for Maister'schen daughters in Leoben and Hans Sommer for Egger.

After I on 29 appear November 1890 held in honor of the retiring of Aflenz Mr. District Judge Dr. Eduard Neuhold farewell parties for my unholy pain and not so good-bye could not, so I wrote to Mr Grabner and merchant Petsch All with a request to greet all Aflenzer me the prettiest and I apologize to everyone. By letter I sent him two Petsch All landscape pictures and for Lebzelter Schmölzer two figure paintings as souvenirs.

I then received from Mr. Petsch of all a gentle and friendly Thanksgiving. By Dr. Bertha came to me a very friendly Communication.

The second book in my experience records mentioned innkeeper Haas died on 10 September 1990 90.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment