Thursday, May 6, 2010

Error 1203 Dell Printers

69th ... So I had the pleasure ...

.
I've ch let my experiences put to paper in Lent 1886 with the cover binding deal ushers be integrated into the Imperial Tax Service Aflenz, and this book on 23 April 1886 to the relatives in Greifenburg sent, so the same could be read to the days of Easter some of the same year.

Then from there I got the answer that I may leave the book on the next winter there, because there was too much work no time to read, but then in the long winter evenings.


After it was announced at Pentecost again Vergnügungszug from Salzburg to Vienna, I had the pleasure to to join this trip. The Lord's son Edward I received as a loan for travel 10 guilders. So I drove by mail from Aflenz to Bruck for 1 Gulden 20 Kreuzer. Since my time there but was too long, I took the evening 7 clock on 12 June, a place in the mixed train to Kapfenberg for 3 Gulden 13 Kreuzer, after I Bruck had resolved at the station at the map and return to Vienna for 5 guilders.

the inn I stayed Marx clock to 10. At 12 clock at night came the Vergnügungszug and then immediately rushed to Mürzzuschlag, where a small stayed.

in my water bottle for refreshment I had to Vienna 3 / 8 liters of wine Bruck. Previously, I wrote to my granddaughter when Ella, Maria Hilfer-Strasse No. 41 is daughter Marie, widow of Shihab, when I'll come. The letter she received is not. at 5 clock, Whit Sunday, the train arrived in Vienna, and I was without question soon my lodgings, where all of my unexpected arrival were surprised.


I stayed 13 days on there. During this time, I walked around a lot especially in the Prater, despite the rain and cold winds. Since I had the idea to travel on my way back to even again Greifenburg. So I went to the South and wanted a tour map of Bruck Leoben to Villach, then back to Klagenfurt, Marburg, Graz and then back to Bruck. At South Station, I got the information that I could have such a card in Bruck. In my Departure from Vienna, I met at the train station in Graz Contractors straw Meier and we talked to Bruce about some things. Because the round trip ticket but I had in Bruck decency, as the station cashier, said that such cards were to have only in Vienna and Graz.

(171) As I informed the relatives Sommeregger from Vienna, that I came today to Leoben, I took a card there for 3 florins 42 cruisers, and was expected at the local railway station. From the cozy spouses Sommeregger I was greeted warmly. When I mentioned the fact because of the trip card to the Lord Sommeregger, he promised me the same to get in Graz. He would andern Tags dorhin fahren, um bei dem Eheversprechen der Wawrinek'schen Tochter Elsa mit dem Finanzministerialbeamten, Herrn Maier v. Myrthenhain als Beistand zu figurieren. Abends kam Sommeregger zurück und gleichzeitig kamen auch der Mann meiner Schwester und die Frau seines Bruders von Spital in Kärnten auf Besuch. In den ersten drei Tagen meines Aufenthaltes bei Sommeregger wurde dort herrlich getafelt, und ich ergötzte mich an vielen Spaziergängen. Aber am Rückwege von Donawitz erlitt ich einen Schmerz im rechten Schenkel, weshab ich ihn mit Weingeist einreiben musste. Die von Sommeregger mitgebrachte Rundreisekarte kostete 9 Gulden 12 Kreuzer.


     Am 29. Juni fuhr ich mit den kärntnerischen Schwiegerleuten von Leoben ab, und hatte das Vergnügen, die Rudolfbahn   bis Villach bei Tage zu betrachten. Während der Stunde Aufenthalt in Villach besichtigte ich einen Teil der Stadt und die neu erbaute eiserne Bogenbrücke über die Drau.


     Nach einem Imbiss – zwei Rundsemmeln und 3/10 Liter Bier zu 8 Kreuzer – nahm ich eine Karte separat für 1 Gulden 90 Kreuzer nach Greifenburg. Die Familie des Hohenleitner war wieder um ein Kind vermehrt. Die in Brixen geborene Stiefschwester der Luise Hohenleitner, ein kleines, sehr liebes und munteres Geschöpf, hat hier einen grossen, freundlichen und hübschen Lederermeister geheiratet. Die Handelschaft der Cousine Karoline Hauzendorfer geht ziemlich gut.

     Da eben sehr viel Arbeit mit der Heufechsung war, fuhren wir zu einer eineinhalb Stunden entfernten Pachtwiese, von wo noch eine halbe Stunde weiter ein angenehmes Wannenbad nebst Jause benützt wurde. Da ich nach Pettau zu fahren vergessen hatte, so kam mir die Lust an , die Lederers-Waisen Steyrer in Mureck zu besuchen. Am 8. Juli früh fuhr ich mit Tour-Retour-Karte für 1 Gulden 6 Kreuzer um 7 Uhr von Leibnitz über Spielfeld nach Mureck, wo ich um 8 clock arrived and the sisters Anna and Therese Steyn, now about 55 - 60 years old, encountered. They told me about the folly of my older sister Marie, widow of Tesch, which slipped all their income to their profligate son, a Schumacher, thereby acting needy.

(172) When Ms. Tesch came, I could not understand why her nature was now such a weird witch portrait. They chattered incessantly and complained about all the states, so I went by the desire to support.

Mit dem Zug um 12 Uhr 20 mittags fuhr ich direkt nach Graz, wo ich um 3 Uhr nachmittags ankam und sogleich die Frau Rexler besuchte.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment