Monday, October 18, 2010

Why Fever With Bradycardia

84. Über die Freundschaft

.
N falls achträglich me some one from previous years. For when I and my wife in May 1839, the Bauer-life reality (real estate) in Mureck-bought, we were all required to pay for home repairs from the good-natured gentlemen mentioned merchant Kolletnig and belt master Rogathin willingly stretched out some loans.

When I went in October to be sought and granted by the Savings Bank loan to Graz, where I read in the newspaper that the "poem written by Moritz Sigrist faith, hope, love" am on Sunday morning chorus of singing. (202) I then listened to this song that I liked it so much that I conceived after the melody during the journey home, the poem "The author of friendship." Then I wrote it twice on gilt-edged paper, and the above correction in the credit guarantor, I gave each a copy with the greatest gratitude.

I was and am still taken from my poetry and the melody so that I could not help to place the text here:


TH E FREUNDSC BONDING

-1 -
The friendship blossoms so divinely beautiful;
a loyal friend is worth gold and treasures,
his heart can never see a sorrow,
makes him pleasure if he gives consolation.
hits and a cruel fate, the diffracted heart
elevates the look confident, hoping the sky;
Sun heals the friendship, it heals the friendship
helping, loving, comforting each pain

-2 -
Where is fortunate that his friendship is like
the faithful and loving us enough hands? How blessed
makes the only good friend
do to help and quickly leaves him no peace almost.
Yes only a gentleman, kind, good and warm friend, the honest
helping, warning, protecting well it thinks the
honestly helping, warning, protecting well it says
United in which virtue and emotion.

-3 -
The friendship is the sky Sunbeam,
refreshing the poor here in Erdental.
Many thousand thanks to the man who gives the blessing
how and where he can.
Oh, what joy, joy, happiness and bliss
we prepared by a real true friend ', because
friend help, because friend's help and comfort
sweetens the bitterness of life.


On 19 November, I sent my daughter in Vienna, the text above with the melody set to notes, in addition to the aforementioned song, "The Hoamweh" that she wanted her son both solid geometry Victor, chairman of the choir singing club to Witkowitz in Moravia to any use.

(203) until 25 November, I felt freed me from the said bladder disease, mitfloss while blood in the urine.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment