Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cant Connect With Three

shadow blood - Rebecca Abrantes


Rebecca Abrantes has succeeded in the current chaos vampire to write a novel that is more positive than make headlines.

all the protagonists are all great. It starts with the somewhat quirky neighbor and ends with the pique Butler.

thought it was nice that there are several kinds of vamps and has any particular skills. Based

is the book by both Faye and Hauptprotas Darien. The two engage in a verbal / mental battle after another. Hot spells, the two going on here. But very amusing. This pleased.

also all around it, the structure of the plot is well done. Only
leave for the somewhat lax Start, is a point that you can have quite tight. Otherwise, good 9 points and always worth a recommendation!



Summary
things happen, that's for sure. What would you say if things do not just take place, but you yourself suddenly in the middle of the most bizarre events put, just because you are you? Because you have a heritage in itself, of whose existence you do not have any idea? My name is Faye, Fotographin my job and my desire are a couple of days of vacation with my sister in London. Not always it works out as you would like to have. When the apartment itself the scene of the sights is changed, everything. I have confusing dreams that bring me to places whose existence I think is impossible. Then my sister gets into mortal danger, and the events of rush. Unexpected support came from a direction with which I had never expected. And my first lesson is: You think too loud, Faye McNamara!

0 comments:

Post a Comment